Don't you dare judge me on my obviously non-professional food photos.
4-5 tortilla shells
1 pound hamburger
1 packet taco seasoning
1 small can of green chilis
1 can black beans- rinsed
sour cream- couple of tablespoons
1 pkg shredded cheese- I used sharp cheddar
1. Scramble hamburger, drain, then mix with taco seasoning.
2. In casserole dish (I use 8x8), place tortilla. Spread some sour cream on the top of the toritilla. (This keeps the tortillas soft when baking.)
3. Spread a layer of green chilis, then black beans, then meat, then cheese.
4. Before placing the next tortilla, spread sour cream on both sides of the tortilla.
5. Repeat layers until you reach the top of the dish.
6. Bake at 350 degrees for about 20 min or until dish is hot all the way through.
Easy enough, right? Let me know if you try this recipe and what you think.